Is this list still alive? qi-hardware.com has been down for several days now:-(

Delbert Franz ddf at sonic.net
Thu Jul 10 10:55:09 EDT 2014

Is this list still alive?  Apparently this link

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/NanoNote/Ben/latest/VERSIONS

and others like it are no longer alive.  I did manage to get
copies of the software onto one of my computers but have not
been able to get everything to work yet.  The compiled
images are also no longer on line.  Fortunately, I
downloaded the latest ones just a day or two before the
qi-hardware.com site went down.

Have not seen a post for a few days to this mailing list.
If this does not appear, I assume it is down as well.

It is just so sad that enough traction did not appear to
make the Nanonote a success.  I use mine every day.
But then I am not a "normal" user:-)

                             Delbert Franz