Is this list still alive? qi-hardware.com has been down for several days now:-(

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:10:57 EDT 2014

Your email via the qi-hardware list did arrive in my inbox.

Yesterday (Jul9 9) http://en.qi-hardware.com/irclogs/  was not responsive
for several hours. I mentioned it on the irc channel, but now see my
comment was not picked up in the (now working again) irc log.

Ron Jeffries

---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670