Is this list still alive? qi-hardware.com has been down for several days now

steven s.marmorine at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 11:27:04 EDT 2014

Delbert Franz <ddf at ...> writes:

> Is this list still alive?  Apparently this link...

also something I noticed, and a concern of mine.

Just out of the blue today though I thought of the wayback machine and lo
and behold there it was: the repositories are there (the entire
downloads.qi-hardware.com actually, in several snapshots) as well as what is
apparently an archived wiki. So it is on the internet in any case (and I
need it in fact for something today).

Which doesn't answer the question but its nice to know.