more ATUSB ?

Hiesgen, Raphael Raphael.Hiesgen at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Jun 2 03:50:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

we examined our capabilities, but do not have the money to produce a lucrative number of devices. However if someone else does, we would be interested in buying 10 units (For a price similar to the earlier ones, ~40€), and colleagues from another university would also be interested in buying about 10 units.

I still hope someone is interested in producing them!

Raphael