more ATUSB ?

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:14:07 EDT 2014

Is there any way to contact all (most) people who own a Ben Nanonote? The
evidence suggests more than 1,000 units were shipped. Has anyone seen Ben
Nanonotes offered for sale through online fora such as Craigslist?

Is there still stock of ATUSB, teh PC companion to ATBen?

ron j

---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670