Statistics: February 2014

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Mar 1 14:00:16 EST 2014

Statistics for this year's shortest month:

IRC traffic on #qi-hardware and #m-labs:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/stat/irc-qihw-1402.png

The mailing lists:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/stat/ml-qihw-1402.png

The mailing lists maintained roughly the traffic level of the
last few months, with M-Labs (former Milkymist) being more quiet
with mainly a bit of discussion about putting the MMU to good use.

The Qi-Hardware list flared up after Christoph Pulster, last
Nanonote distributor in the West, announced that he'll soon run
out of these amazing devices.

Meanwhile, on IRC, #qi-hardware put on the booster rockets while
#m-labs took a vow of silence. The discussion on #qi-hardware was
a bit unusual since it mainly centered on Joerg (DocScrutinizer)
and me encouraging Peter (whitequark) to try new ideas for making
his life dangerously interesting, and he - with the excuse of
trying to make PCBs - exploring all the kinds of chemicals he can
mail-order from the notoriously circumspect and safety-conscious
suppliers in Russia.

I don't really expect #qi-hardware to stay at that level of
intensity for very long, so my prognosis is that it'll drop to
something like half or a third of the present level before too
long, while #m-labs will probably pick up some speed once
Sebastien has settled in at his new location.