EOL strikes again

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:39:40 EDT 2014

For your target users, (a nerdy bunch), the misleading bit where receptacle
color indicates USB 3 seems insignificant. Yes, it is sub-optimal, if the
alternative is a USB 2 connector that is through-hole and taller and forces
a taller enclosure that's a trade-off you decide.

NOBODY will claim: "I thought this password manager dongle supported USB 3"

---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670