Y-Box: more DFU, and beyond

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:35:42 EDT 2014

Most excellent. Impressive progress.
Remind me does your design have any way one might (with software changes)
be able to hack connection to an I2C device and/or another SPI device?

I think answer is "no" and that's cool and understandable giveb design
goals.

So what is the next similar MCU model that will offer more pins for serial
connections to sensors.

My thought is when Anelok is complete and a shipping product will it be
feasible for somone (not me, as I lack required skills) to take your time.
design and modify for similar NXP mcu that has more ports available.

Your work with e.g. DFU support can be leveraged for use cases different
than Anelok but uses e.g. the disolay and input wheel and the radio.

This could evolve into a really cool maker platform.

Ron Jeffries