end of life, and I'm just beginning to live?

marmorine s.marmorine at gmx.de
Tue May 27 17:29:13 EDT 2014

I started slow with the Nanonote, it was a bit of a plunge for me at
the beginning, but it just kept getting better and better, learned a
lot, did some programming, and even bought a second one.

So to me things are just getting interesting, but I am also aware that
the project itself has been idle for some time now, and so I was a bit
worried about that, especially about the website.

What is the status there, is there any danger that the website will be
taken down and/or retired in the near future?