Anelok: still need to take care of business

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Wed May 28 17:53:07 EDT 2014

Hello Felix,
  I do not have skills either (neither as a developer for the kind of
work this community does).
But I do not think we are going to find some guy subscribed to this
list for taking care of business.

Werner, I guess that one useful idea could be to bring people to this
list (and community) with business experience right?
The few guys from this list who tried to do business with open
software/hardware had no the best experiences with business if I
understand correctly.
(maybe Wolfgang, Tuxbrain's guys, gta04 people, ex openmoko
makers/sellers could clarify this point better?).

Rafa