Anelok: fatigue and normalization

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:58:44 UTC 2014

Werner--as always, you share VERY useful info. It's fascinating.

I just wish this was available to a wider audience via a URL I could share.
A thought:

The open and free software called "known" works well as a personal blog. I
have not (yet) installed "known" but am using a public instance e.g. mine
is:
http://ronkjeffries.withknown.com

The "known" user interface is so-so but not terrible. It is fine for blog
entries and nice as a Tumbler-ish way to post photos (that's my initial
experiment).

I apologize if there is already a way to read qi-hardware emails via a
direct URL. I am lazy.

Finally, I can NOT resist a small pun. Naming software "known" is
confusing. It reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld's memorable phrase.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_unknown

Ron K Jeffries