jz-3.16 branch released - upstream status

Lars-Peter Clausen lars at metafoo.de
Thu Sep 11 07:18:36 UTC 2014

On 09/09/2014 12:53 AM, Apelete Seketeli wrote:
[...]
> Lars-Peter Clausen (12):
>    ubi: Read only the vid header instead of the whole page
>    NAND: Optimize NAND_ECC_HW_OOB_FIRST read
>    NAND: Add support for subpage reads for NAND_ECC_HW_OOB_FIRST

The NAND stuff could be send upstream I guess.

>    Add ili8960 lcd driver

This driver is not very good. I'd rather see this cleaned up and reworked first.

>    qi_lb60: Don't use 3-wire spi mode for the display for now

Could be send upstream.

>    mmc: jz4740: Use clk_prepare_enable/clk_disable_unprepare

Should be squashed into the mmc clkfreq support commit.

>    drivers/rtc/rtc-jz4740.c: jz4740: Add device tree support
>    ASoC: jz4740-codec: Add device tree support
>    mmc: jz4740: Use a regulator for power control

Should be send upstream. But needs a better commit message first.

>    mmc: jz4740: Add devicetree support
>    slcd: Use generic dmaengine interface

Should be squashed into the scld driver commit.

>    dma: jz4740: Dequeue descriptor from active list before completing it

Is upstream now.

The devicetree patches could also be submitted, but need Documentation/ first.

- Lars