Anelok: migration to GitLab

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Apr 4 03:24:22 UTC 2015

hellekin wrote:
> *** That's correct.  I recommend having a public group, e.g., "doc",
> with an "anelok" project

That's a nice idea, thanks !

But how about doing this the other way around, i.e., a "doc" project
(repo) under the "anelok" group. Then I should be able to add developers
to anelok/doc without affecting anelok/anelok, correct ?

I just did it. New Wiki location:

https://gitlab.com/anelok/doc/wikis/home

Previous Wiki is just a redirect:

https://gitlab.com/anelok/anelok/wikis/home

And another redirect:

https://gitlab.com/anelok/doc/tree/master

Does anyone want to give it a try and become anelok/doc "developer" ?

> *** Caveat: although you can add page.md in the wiki's git, the web
> editor only supports page.markdown,

Ah, I already had .markdown, so no problem :-) But will be useful to
know in case someone stumbles into this. Thanks !