Anelok: migration to GitLab

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Apr 4 12:33:59 UTC 2015

hellekin wrote:
> *** Works as well, but if you're planning on hosting more projects, a
> single "public" group is easier to give access to all users at once.

I guess someone could just create a group "public", then spider
all the account names on GitLab and add everyone as a "master"
(not just "developer", so that everyone can create repos under
that group as well).

Guerrilla-fixing the permission system ;-)

But I like the smoother naming when everything is in one group.
Besides, if there were several such "publicly writeable" repos,
the "Import members from another project" function would come in
handy.