Why I joined: the NanoNote

Mark Tuson markfptuson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:24:23 UTC 2015

Hello.

I've been a member of this list for something like five years; I joined
following my purchase of a Ben NanoNote, thinking it might he useful to
be a member of the community. Help and be helped, and all that.

There was supposed to be a successor to the Ben about three years ago,
and there wasn't. In fact, the second successor should have been
released last year, and it wasn't.

So, I ask, was the whole NanoNote thing a flash-in-the-pan episode of
wishful thinking? Or was it a real project that simply fizzled out? Last
time I asked about it I was told something like 'they tried and you're
evil for not appreciating the effort that's gone into this,' but that's
not really a helpful answer. What actually happened? Is there a point in
me still waiting on this mailing list to see if anyone's going to pull
their finger out and make the damned thing, or what?

The actual reason why I'm writing to you like this is that since the
project fizzled out to nothing, I've been a member of this list, waiting
to see what was going to happen, and in the meantime I've been
constantly bombarded with emails from the list, talking about projects I
don't care two sugarlumps about.

Eagerly awaiting a real response.

Mark Tuson, BSc.