Anelok: doc/ spring cleaning

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Tue Aug 4 07:00:54 UTC 2015

Just FYI: I've moved most files and directories under doc/ into
subdirectories that group them by context. That way, it should
be a bit easier to get one's bearings in there.

The new subdirectories are:

2013/		The old wheel design; passive Y-Box
2014/		The current prototype, with slider and CR2032; active Y-Box
2015/		The next design, with AAA; Y-cable
biz/		Anything related to finances and products
comp/		Anything related to component selection
general/	Technical material that applies to more than one design

There are a few things that I'm undecided about and that I haven't
moved yet and maybe won't.

https://gitlab.com/anelok/anelok/blob/master/doc/README
explains what all the items are.

An unfortunate consequence of cleaning up is that links into the
repo for things in doc/ won't work anymore. Hopefully that won't be
too much of an inconvenience.