Anelok: updated diagrams: block, security, "X-ray" view

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Thu Aug 6 07:08:00 UTC 2015

I'm updating some of the Anelok presentation material for CCCamp2015.
Done so far:

- block diagram:
  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/ccc2015/block.pdf

  Interactive version:
  http://www.anelok.com/block/2015/anelok-block.html

- basic security model:
  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/ccc2015/security.pdf

- annotated CAD ("X-ray") view:
  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/ccc2015/case-aaa.png

If you find any bugs, please holler.

I plan to have a collection of diagrams to use for informal
presentations at the Neo village. I'll also have a lightning talk
(5 minutes) where I'll use some of the diagrams.

The lightning talk is currently scheduled for Saturday August 15,
16:30, but I've asked to have it moved to a later slot since I'll
have a full-length talk on Neo900 at 15:00 and I'd prefer to have
a bit more buffer between the two. I'll post when I know the final
slot.

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Lightning_Talks