Anelok: updated diagrams: block, security, "X-ray" view

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:29:56 UTC 2015

On X-ray view (very nice!) consider adding AAA to Battery. Helps with
visualizing device scale. It would be nice somewhere to show X, Y, Z
dimensions as well as estimated weight.

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/ccc2015/security.pdf

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/ccc2015/case-aaa.png