Anelok: updated diagrams: block, security, "X-ray" view

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Fri Aug 7 02:32:30 UTC 2015

Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> On X-ray view (very nice!) consider adding AAA to Battery. Helps with
> visualizing device scale. It would be nice somewhere to show X, Y, Z
> dimensions

Updated:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/ccc2015/case-aaa.png

> as well as estimated weight.

Hah, there you got me :) I don't know the plastic volume nor do I
have a list with the weight of individual components.

But the high-level answer would be that the weight is insignificant.
(Unless you're planning to air-ship a lot of units. You'll need to
book another 747 after the first 2-3 million or so.)

The low-level approximation is that the CR2032 version, battery
included, is about 20 g, and an AAA battery is about 10 g. So the
full device should be around 30-40 g, about half the weight of a
Zippo.