Anelok at CCCamp2015, quick summary

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:28:23 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 2:42 AM, Werner Almesberger
<werner at almesberger.net> wrote:
> CCCamp2015 was pretty intense. I was there mainly for Neo900, but
> got to show Anelok to a few people, too. A few considered a
> password safe as something a bit too pedestrian, but most liked it.
> I also gave a lightning talk:
>
> http://neo900.org/stuff/cccamp15/anelok-lightning.mp4

Great!, thanks a lot Werner.

> Alas, no developers, investors, press, or other magical creatures
> showed up. So I'd consider the overall result more of an exercise
> in how to present things (and how to do better) than anything that
> would help the project to move forward at this time.

no developers, no investors, no press...
What kind of people were there? gardeners? weightlifters? bus drivers? :)

Btw, could you link some news about neo900 here as well? Or is it a
mess? (do that)
I like that project but I am not in that community yet.

Thanks a lot,
Rafa