Anelok: save the slider !

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 02:18:22 UTC 2015

Slider is OK concept, if it works. It's not clear to me what the proposed
alternative is or how it would be used.

My hunch is hardware stays the same with button areas on what is now a
sliver. That makes sense for cursor functions. I am baffled as to how vi
key bindings might be presented.

Your note is very clever.