diy pcb making problem (acid + oxygenated water)

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:08:42 UTC 2015


Hi, I have been trying to make a diy pcb.
Before I have had success, but I do not know really now (in my new diy
lab) what is the problem.

I am using toner transfer and acid to make the board. My problem is
the acid part.
What I am seeing is that the toner is removed when I am trying to
remove the copper with acid. Then, the board left ruin :(

 I show two pictures :

first, the toner transfer looks okey for me :
http://fz.hobby-site.org/hp660lx/WP_20150827_09_37_27_Pro.jpg

Then, when I put the board for a few minutes in the acid 50% +
oxygenated water 50% I get this board with destroyed tracks :(
http://fz.hobby-site.org/hp660lx/board-problem.jpg

If somebody has some ideas about this kind of making the board and
this problem I would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance,
Rafa
P.S. The board is for using a mk20dx256 from freescale



More information about the discussion mailing list


interactive