soldering mk20 mk22 - power test problem

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:58:21 UTC 2015

I have soldered pin 6 (VREGIN) and 23 (VSS) :

http://fz.hobby-site.org/hp660lx/soldering3.jpg
(red line is pin 6, black is 23)

I put 5v from USB pc port in pin 6 (VREGIN) and GND from USB pc port on pin 23.
Then, I tested pin 5 (VOUT33, white line in picture), guessing that I
would get 3.3v from internal regulator.
But no :(  on pin 6 and GND I get 5.02V, and testing pin 5 and GND I
get 4.96V, but no 3.3V as expected.

Should I put capacitors first before test? Is it needed all the VSS
soldered before this kind of test?
Could somebody with knowledge on this kind of MCUs tell me if this is
the proper effect with this minimal test?

Thanks in advance and reading to realize if this is correct.

Rafa