diy pcb making problem

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:56:31 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Mark Tuson <markfptuson at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, bored of seeing all this now. There's no NanoNote stuff, and hasn't been
> for years, and that's why I joined.
>
> Tried to unsubscribe on several occasions but the site won't let me.
>
> So can someone please unbreak the website so I can unsubscribe, or just take
> me out of this mailing list.

Hi, we are trying to have a mini single layer board with a modern MCU
for using in our university, with open/free hw kicad details, based on
mchck and this : https://hackaday.io/project/662-mcslck (which dont
have kicad project files).

So I wrote thinking that this post is not OFF topic.
Just to clarify about these posts on qi community, since "Qi Hardware
is sharing hardware".

Rafa