diy pcb making problem

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Aug 31 15:20:46 UTC 2015

On Monday 31. August 2015 16.56.31 Rafael Ignacio Zurita wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Mark Tuson <markfptuson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > OK, bored of seeing all this now. There's no NanoNote stuff, and hasn't
> > been for years, and that's why I joined.
> >
> > Tried to unsubscribe on several occasions but the site won't let me.
> >
> > So can someone please unbreak the website so I can unsubscribe, or just
> > take me out of this mailing list.

Sending "help" to discussion-request at lists.en.qi-hardware.com will get help on
unsubscribing via mail, in case the Web site doesn't work.

> Hi, we are trying to have a mini single layer board with a modern MCU
> for using in our university, with open/free hw kicad details, based on
> mchck and this : https://hackaday.io/project/662-mcslck (which dont
> have kicad project files).
>
> So I wrote thinking that this post is not OFF topic.
> Just to clarify about these posts on qi community, since "Qi Hardware
> is sharing hardware".

Indeed.

If anyone wants a successor to the NanoNote, I think the Pyra is probably
closest at the moment:

http://www.pyra-handheld.com/

I know that the EOMA-68 initiative has an Ingenic board on the runway, for
anyone wanting broad compatibility with the Ben, but I think Luke is waiting
for his supplier to schedule board production:

http://rhombus-tech.net/ingenic/jz4775/news/

That doesn't help you get a complete device, but an interesting project would
involve adding the extra parts, casing, and so on.

Paul

P.S. I used the Fritzing Fab service to make a board recently: the lazy man's
route to a finished circuit board. ;-)