Anelok: meanwhile, making development a little easier

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sun Feb 1 01:19:06 UTC 2015

Dave Ball wrote:
> So much good stuff here, I thought I would have a quick play with the sim.

Whee ! :)

> are there instructions somewhere I missed?

For the simulator ? Not yet :)

> Unfortunately I fell at the first hurdle getting the build
> dependencies installed (might just be sdl?)

Most likely, yes. You need SDL 1.2 and SDL_gfx. On Ubuntu, the
packages are libsdl1.2-dev and libsdl-gfx1.2-dev

There are a few more things you need for generating the fonts:
XTerm, ImageMagick, and NetPBM; packages imagemagick, xterm, and
netpbm

I did a quick test build and fixed a couple more bumps in the road,
so please "git pull" first.