Anelok: rework plan, battery update, left-shift, Anelok in China

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:03:35 UTC 2015

Werner,

It's not clear to me whether the test is running with anelok in active
state (doing something, eg waiting for input), or is the device just
resting, waiting to be awakened?

What do you DESIRE (hope for, dream of...) as
number-of-months-between-battery-replacement-if-password-lookup-20-times-per-day?

LOL

---
Ron K. Jeffries
805-567-4670