Anelok: commit statistics
werner at almesberger.net
Thu Jan 1 13:22:13 UTC 2015
New year, new statistics: these were the busiest top-level items in
the anelok/anelok repo, counting from the first commit in September
315 fw Firmware for Anlok and Y-Box
161 hw Anelok hardware design files
98 swdlib ARM in-circuit programming (1)
68 web anelok.com Web page
58 doc Documentation, diagrams, etc.
51 BOOKSHELF Endless shelves full of musty data sheets and manual
38 TODO Monument to procrastination
36 case Anelok case design (2)
29 sim The Anelok simulator
22 bom Generation of priced BOM
(1) The directory was renamed from libswd to swdlib. swdlib alone had
46 commits, libswd another 52. I combined the two.
(2) I started a new case design for Anelok 2014 (now that suddenly
sounds really old) in me/, which has 8 commits. "case" alone had
28. I combined both, since both are really about the same task.
Note that these counts are of commits affecting anything in a
directory hierarchy. If a commit changed 100 files, that still counts
Speaking of files, these were the busiest ones:
87 fw/2014/main.c (1)
42 swdlib/klben.c (2)
(1) 49 as fw/main.c, 11 as fw/anelok-2014.c, and another 27 as
(2) 20 as libswd/ben.c and 22 as swdlib/klben.c
I'm thinking of sending the web/ hierarchy to a separate repo since
it's only loosely connected to the rest and also differs in terms of
And one of these days I'll also have to clean up case/ vs. me/ ...
Happy 2015 !
More information about the discussion