Tests on Y-cables

Serveait Representative-Shridhar P serveaitsystems at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:23:58 UTC 2015

As I mistakenly subscribed your mail list please unsuscribe me

--

Regards Shridhar Patil

Serveait Systems
Mahalaxmi Building,
Near Layakar Talkies,
City of Ichalkarnaji-416115
District-Kolhapur
State-Maharashtra
Website: www.serveait.in

Email-serveaitsystems at gmail.com | info at serveait.in
Cell-9545 627 599 | 84 2121 3848

Our Offerings::
Software Development
Hardware Assembly and Maintenance
Softwares and Hardware Imports and Exports
Textile Traders
Government Contractors	 Annual Maintenance Contract
Procurement Jobs
  Digital Signatures
Web Software
Email Marketing