Anelok: new circuit revision (20150106)

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Fri Jan 9 00:12:54 UTC 2015

xiangfu wrote:
> Yes. I want make a few boards. I will generate the gerber file base on
> this version. try to make some sample PCBs.

Great ! I just made a few minor changes to the layout (rearranged the
components next to the switch for slightly better ESD protection) but
if you've already ordered PCBs based on the 20150106 design they'll
work just as well.

The latest layout:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/anelok-20150108.png

I'm now working on updating the case design for the board widening
and to incorporate some corrections and improvements. Giving FreeCAD
a try - a mixed experience so far. Current bottom half (in progress):

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/anelok-bottom-2015010819.png