Anelok: revised case (WIP)

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Mon Jul 13 21:15:31 UTC 2015


Hi,

Ok, so here are some pictures.  This is the previous model:
http://wijnen.dtdns.net/~shevek/anelok/2015-07-13/old/
And this is the current model:
http://wijnen.dtdns.net/~shevek/anelok/2015-07-13/new/

Before cleanup is right after removing the parts from the platform.  You can
see some support material that needs to be removed.

The old case didn't fit well; I had to remove some material from all sides.  So
with the new one, I set my printer to extrude less material.  That solved that
problem; it fits very well with only minor cleanup on the tabs.

I didn't try to put screws in the old one, because the holes don't line up.  In
the new one I did, but I only had longer screws, so I destroyed the front with
them (but you can't see that on the pictures).

As you can see, the screw head is flush with the surface, which is very nice.

Thanks,
Bas



More information about the discussion mailing list


interactive