Anelok: case, Tuesday edition

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Wed Jul 15 01:53:32 UTC 2015

A new version of the case: I cleaned up some details, e.g., the
lanyard hole now has a proper exit and there are cut-outs for
USB and the switch.

The switch also has a knob, so one doesn't operate the little
knob on the component directly, but moves the customized knob
which then operates the actual switch. The knob is shown in
purple here:

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-interim/case-20150714.png

The knob is extremely simple. Probably need to get a bit more
complex, but it may actually work even in its present form.

http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-interim/top-20150714.stl
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-interim/bottom-20150714.stl
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-interim/knob-20150714.stl

I think this case has all the major parts now. Next: the
electronics ...