Anelok: revised case (WIP)

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Thu Jul 16 22:55:32 UTC 2015

Bas Wijnen wrote:
> If you'd
> submerge it, it'd melt immediately (or so I heard; I haven't actually tried it
> myself).

One of the videos I mentioned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5hxMDr963M
has submerged ABS on the side. And yes, the ABS doesn't look too
happy. He doesn't even show what sort of sludge he ended up with
by the time he had softened the PLA.

By the way, Neil "unclouded" complained on #qi-hardware that the
STLs have the parts at weird angles. So case.py now also generates
versions (*-flat.stl) that have their main surface rotated to lie
parallel to the XY plane.

I didn't change the Z position since I guess that's something the
slicer will adjust anyway.

STLs are in
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-interim/