Anelok: new logo !

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Thu Jun 25 19:09:19 UTC 2015

On 06/25/2015 08:11 PM, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> You've hit the jackpot. This logi design is the winner by a significant
> margin.

Thank you!

Since the response was so positive, I figured I'd go ahead with the
further variants I mentioned, to see if that idea is any good.

I figure Martin can probably do it better (or know better than to try),
being a designer and all, but just to show the concept...

The attached image has two variants, for the left one I just hollowed
out the L, while for the right one I also made the L a bit smaller and
closer, to evoke the same kind of thing as the n does above the O.

I'm not sure it really works, probably in part because such locks don't
usually have two handles on one body like that, nor are they normally
both locked and unlocked at the same time.

The left-hand one doesn't really evoke the handle feeling, but the
right-hand one is harder to see as an L while not helping that much, and
kind of seems unbalanced since the lower-left corner is drawn in.

I don't know... :/

What do you think?

-EdorFaus