Anelok: new logo !

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Fri Jun 26 01:53:37 UTC 2015

EdorFaus wrote:
> It also gave me an idea for another variant of it, see the attached
> image (based on the new-logo-sim.png file).

That's an interesting mutation of the "O" !

The result may be a bit "blocky" for the current form factor (case
about 1:2, display 1:2 as well) but the 1:1.7 ratio could work quite
well with the AAA design (case currently about 1:1.2).

What I'm not sure about is whether, by putting the lock in the center
and by the line break making the rest of the name a little harder to
put together, this doesn't put too much emphasis on the lock. I.e.,
that the message changes from "it's about locking" to "this is a
(pad)lock".

But very interesting development. Thanks !