Anelok: the end is near ! (3x)

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Mar 14 18:21:28 UTC 2015

Eric S Fraga wrote:
> My understanding is that you can have unlimited number of both public
> and private repositories but you are restricted in the number of people
> that can access your private ones.  This is for the free plan.

Hmm yes, the Wikipedia entry suggests this interpretation.

I had a quick look around their site but couldn't find any clear
information on whether or not they limit the number of committers
of free public repos.

Maybe it's buried somewhere deeper in the legalese of the various
terms, conditions, agreements, and supplements ...