Anelok project hosting (was: Anelok: the end is near ! (3x))

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Tue Mar 17 17:26:48 UTC 2015

Rafael Ignacio Zurita wrote:
> Ah, you feel that you could be sentenced to death by hanging if you do
> not pass all the tests and criterias right? ;-)

Heh, not quite :) But I've seen enough fruitless discussions about
hardware-making and the FSF's positions regarding it that I don't
think it would help our project to invite that sort of diversion.

That doesn't mean that we can't be nice to each other, quite the
contrary, but moving in together would rush things a little.