%(qi-html-head)s %(qi-html-body-top)s

Anelok: case update - arrival of the buttons

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Wed Jun 1 03:44:50 UTC 2016

I finally got around to adding the buttons to the case design.
This is the new shape:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-20160531.png

With annotations:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/anelok/tmp/case-ann-20160531.png

I also had to grow the case a little bit more. The length is now 55 mm,
up from 54 mm. I hope the buttons will be large enough to feel "good".
They are 8 x 8 mm, a bit smaller than the roughly 9.6 x 10 mm of the
buttons of the modified CR2032 device I use for experiments these days.

The buttons are also slightly vertically off-center with respect to
the display (about 10% of the display height), but that's probably
unnoticeable.