%(qi-html-head)s %(qi-html-body-top)s

Anelok: snippets

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Apr 22 15:31:34 UTC 2017

Paul Boddie wrote:
> I imagine that this is what some mail clients might do.

I guess so, but I think it might be nice to have a better reading
experience also without having to use a HTML-capable mail reader.
Or am I the only one who uses mutt ? :)

> It is obviously nice to have embedded images. I guess the text is supposed to
> be monospaced, but since Debian upgraded to the ESR version of Firefox from
> Iceweasel, I've been waiting for them to fix the font assignments that the
> upgrade broke to no avail. It does make me wonder about formatting the tables,
Ah, interesting. With Chromium (57.0.2987.98), Firefox (52.0.2 and
53.0), and even rekonq (2.4.2, KDE 4.14.22), all on Ubuntu 16.10, I
get a monospaced font for <pre>...</pre>.

I've now added

pre {
    font-family: monospace;
}