Interested in running debian on jz4760

Miguel Amez villalvilla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:37:35 EST 2012

Hi list!

This is my first post on this list.
My name is Miguel Amez. I have bought a mini-pc from china from the company
netcomputer ltd. The model in this company is NC700.
The board that it is based on is JZ4760 from ingenics.
I have downloaded your USB Tools' source code, fixed some compilation
problems with visual studio 2010 and finally compiled the program.
When I executed the program, I had some questions:
1. How should I connect my pc to the board for transferring the kernel to
the nand-flash of the board? It has a mini USB port. Should I connect my PC
to the board through this connector?
2. Do you know if there is a patch of linux kernel for this board? I've
visited ingenic's ftp and there it says that there is a kernel patch for
jz4760B on this url: ftp://ftp.ingenic.cn/3sw/JZ4760B/01LinuxBsp/20110417/
3. I would like to run linux debian on this board for vdi purposes. Do you
have any information about this?

Regards,
Miguel Amez