Fwd: Interested in running debian on jz4760

Miguel Amez villalvilla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:35:59 EST 2012

Hi again, Xiang,

You told me:

I think so. just try to connect to the mini usb port. there should be one
option that boot the board to USB BOOT mode. you needs find out how to
boot the board to USB BOOT mode, usually it short two pins.

As you can see in my photo, it appears that the jz4760 board is docked to
another I/O board, that has miniusb, periferic's handle and so on.
I probed to put a jumper in the 4 pins that appear on the photo on the
bottom part (near by the Q.C Passed simbol), but it doesn't seem to happen
anything.
I've also send you a photo of the mini linux that boots on my screen,
because maybe you would know which operating system it is. It has an option
for updating the system, so maybe something could be done there.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Miguel Amez